- 24-hour crisis line for support, information and referral 800-254-1286. TTY assistance for the hearing impaired is also available by calling the above numbers.
- Safe emergency, temporary shelter for victims of domestic violence and/or sexual assault and their dependent children -assistance in pursuing a violence-free life.
- Residential or non-residential one-on-one counseling and support groups for adult victims of domestic violence, sexual assault or incest survivors.
- Residential or non-residential one-on-one counseling and support groups for children living in violent homes, child survivors of incest, victims of dating violence/sexual assault.
- Legal advocacy for assistance in filing battery complaints, protective orders, support during court hearings, and attorney referrals.
- Community education on domestic violence; sexual assault; dating violence; good touch/bad touch; non-violent discipline techniques; conflict resolutions–available to community groups, service providers, schools, and churches.
- Volunteer program utilizing volunteers in all aspects of service delivery.
- Mobile Advocacy: Community Advocates who can meet with survivors in a public location of their choice to discuss resources and services.